SkyQuest is looking for an enthusiastic and competent UI/UX Designer to join us in our hyper-growth trajectory.
- 1+ years of working experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in visual design.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.
- Well versed with web/mobile app user experience, design best practices, practical experience in creating different responsive layouts and screen sizes.
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices for digital user accessibility.
- An unquenchable thirst to learn and grow in an agile working environment.
- Build responsive HTML & CSS from the mockups.
- A decent Dribbble or Behance portfolio is a must.
- Knowledge of CSS3/SASS and HTML5, responsive design, and any front end technologies is a plus.
- Create & Design Interactive mockups based on information gathered from project coordinator.
- Build mockups for Web & Mobile Apps.
- Evaluate existing applications their UI/UX effectiveness.
- Work with developers to support the realization of ideas and solutions.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Develop web graphics for website, mobile app design, weekly emails, and digital advertisements.
- Conduct usability testing and improve user experience through iterations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
Job Category: Product Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi