- At least 2 years Technical Diploma or 2 years BSc degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with React.js & React Native, and a thorough understanding of its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Self-driven and organized with good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Developing highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces.
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Working and collaborating with the rest of the engineering team.
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
++ Plus Points:
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Ability to work with agile scrum/kanban project delivery methodology with good concepts of sprints, user stories, and retrospectives.