We are looking for a talented Software Engineer – PHP/Laravel who will be responsible for building server-side web application logic and developing back-end components, connect the application with 3rd party web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- At least 2 years of Technical Diploma or 2 years BSc degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- A minimum of 1-year proven experience in any software development organization.
- Expertise in working with Relational Databases (MySQL or MariaDB) with good concepts of queries, schema design, normalization, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming and Laravel MVC architecture.
- Ability to create APIs from scratch, integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Candidate should know how to work with the VS Code, Git, BitBucket, and Slack.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Proactive communication is a must! You should be able to relay important information within your team.
- Self-driven, organized, and good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Have a passion for technology and follow industry best practices.
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance.
++ Plus Points:
You will have better chances of getting hired if you can prove you have got:
- Knowledge of building web applications on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) licensing and delivery model.
- Concepts of agile scrum/kanban project delivery methodology with the know-how of sprints, user stories, and retrospectives, etc.
- Experience writing custom plugins/extensions for WordPress or WooCommerce.
- A solid GitHub or Bitbucket portfolio.