SkyQuest is looking for an iOS developer who will be responsible for working alongside other team members on different layers of the application infrastructure. The primary focus will be on the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- At least 2 years Technical Diploma or 2 years BSc degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience in building iOS native apps using Objective-C, Swift language, and Cocoa touch.
- Significant hands-on experience with software design patterns and principles.
- Self-driven, organized, and good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance.
- Designing and building applications for the iOS platform.
- Working day in and day out with the objective-C and swift language.
- Working with the product development team to define and design new features.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Handling software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Continually learning about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Mainly ensuring the confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical works, client documents, and interfacing of their systems.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.