No. of Positions: 01
Age Limit: 30 years
Location: Karachi (Remote)
We are looking for an energetic and results-driven IT Sales Manager who will be responsible for generating targeted leads, closing deals every day, and managing routine sales activities for SkyQuest’s services and SaaS products. The selected candidate will go through a 2 week training period while directly reporting to the Principal Consultant. The selected candidate must demonstrate the ability to initiate, develop, and close deals within a short sales cycle.
Note: This is a full-time, work from home position with the following prerequisites
- The selected candidate should be willing to sign a minimum 1-year commitment agreement.
- A dedicated and comfortable workspace inside your house with no interruptions.
- A reliable internet connection and a backup power source in case of an outage.
Female candidates willing to level up their careers in a highly rewarding sales role are encouraged to apply!
- Proactively build targeted lead lists, sales strategies, and effective messaging to drive appointment setting for new business.
- Presenting proposals, negotiating the terms of an agreement, and closing deals in a short sales cycle.
- Must commit to meet or exceed monthly sales target of signing up new clients and customers.
- Sales Process Management: Manage movement of the prospects through deal stages of the sales process.
- Account Management: Post-sales capabilities to nurture client relationships and drive new opportunities.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to frame the customer’s opportunity in financial terms (i.e. value quantification).
- Coordinate with the Content & Digital Marketing team to prepare educational/promotional content for sales improvement.
- Analyze market trends, KPIs, and pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Verifiable experience of 1-2 years in an associate or a mid-level sales role at a software development firm or SaaS company.
- Excellent knowledge of selling IT services, B2B software solutions, or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscriptions.
- Solid expertise in targeted lead generation, appointment setting, cold calling, and consultative selling skills.
- Experience in driving sales from cold email outreach, LinkedIn or Facebook sales strategy, and any other digital channel (Upwork, Google Scraping, etc).
- Must demonstrate working ability with any sales and marketing automation tools (HubSpot CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Saleshub, and MailMeteor/GMass, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using MS Office or Google Docs/Slides/Sheets, Zoom, and Dropbox/GDrive.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must! Your English skills are important as this role requires interaction with an English-native audience.
- Confidence and ability to easily interact 1-on-1 with clients with cameras on during Zoom meetings.
- Self-driven, organized, and good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance.
++ Plus Points:
You will have better chances of getting hired if you have got:
- A solid network of potential clients based in any of the regions: North America, the UK, the Middle East, Pakistan, or Australia.
- A professional diploma or degree in sales or business management – good to have but not required.
- Any relevant certifications to prove your willingness to keep learning and improving your sales and marketing skills.
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM/SMM and paid media (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or LinkedIn Ads) is a plus.
Compensation & Perks:
- Up to PKR 40,000 per month salary + attractive commission per each sale
- Income potential of up to PKR 200,000 per month in sales commissions
- Performance-based incentives and referral bonus
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Generous Paid Time Off – PTO (Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Parental Leaves)
- Full medical coverage after probation period
- Full access to sales and marketing automation tools for productivity at work
- Full access to regular in-house training and skills development courses
- Access to our startup launchpad – build your own startup and we’ll help you launch it!