No. of Positions: 03
Age Limit: 28 years
Location: Karachi (Remote)
SkyQuest is seeking Full Stack Developers for the development of new software applications and improvements to existing products. The ideal candidate must have experience building responsive applications using a variety of programming languages and technologies.
Note: This is a full-time, work from home position with the following prerequisites
- The selected candidate should be willing to sign a minimum 1-year commitment agreement.
- A dedicated and comfortable workspace inside your house with no interruptions.
- A reliable internet connection and a backup power source in case of an outage.
Female candidates willing to build a career in a highly rewarding software development role are encouraged to apply!
- At least 1-2 years of verifiable experience working in a software development firm, digital agency, or SaaS company.
- Hands-on development experience with PHP (with OOP), Laravel, Blade Templating, WordPress, NodeJS, MySQL/MongoDB, and Firebase.
- Expertise in working with Relational Databases (MySQL or MariaDB) with good concepts of queries, schema design, normalization, and design patterns.
- Strong grip over REST API, JSON, XML, creating APIs from scratch, and integrating 3rd party platforms (Stripe, PayPal, SendGrid, etc.).
- Should know how to work with VS Code, Github/BitBucket, Slack, Docker, CI/CD, and deploying applications on Cloudways or AWS.
++ Plus Points:
You will have better chances of getting hired if you can prove you have got:
- Proactive communication skills – should be able to timely relay important information to team members or clients.
- Working knowledge of multi-tenant architecture and building web applications on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Concepts of the agile scrum framework with the know-how of sprints, user stories, and retrospectives, etc.
- Experience creating large, responsive websites using WordPress, WooCommerce, and Divi/Elementor.
- A solid GitHub or Bitbucket portfolio.
- Relevant technical education in Computer Science or Software Engineering (Diploma/BSc degree) – good to have but not required.
Salary & Perks:
- Up to PKR 40,000 per month salary
- Performance-based incentives and referral bonus
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Generous Paid Time Off – PTO (Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Parental Leaves)
- Full medical coverage after probation period
- Full access to regular in-house training and skills development courses
- Access to our startup launchpad – build your own startup and we’ll help you launch it!